Welcome to the coaching program on
In this coaching program, you are going to explore several key points about Stress Management including how to better understand and notice the signs of stress, and how to manage the stress in your life.
This program is broken down into seven modules:
- Module 1 – Introduction to Stress
- Module 2 – How Do You Respond to Stress?
- Module 3 – What Are the Types of Stress?
- Module 4 – What Are Some Stress Management Techniques?
- Module 5 – How Will You Manage Your Stress?
- Module 6 – What Are the Implications of Managing/Not Managing Stress?
- Module 7 - Application
Module 1 starts by defining the concept of stress.
* * *
Which of the following symptoms might you be experiencing?
Symptoms of Stress:
- muscle aches
- digestive upset
- appetite change
- low productivity
- poor concentration
- busy mind
- mood swings
- feeling pressured
- lashing out
- decreased sex drive
- lack of intimacy
- avoiding social situations
- alcohol, tobacco, and/or drug use
- loss of direction
- loss of life's meaning
- no sense of purpose
Most of us are aware when we’re feeling stressed, but what triggers that stress response? It’s usually triggered by external circumstances that threaten our physical, emotional, or psychological safety. The bottom line is that everyone experiences stress, some more so than others.