I used to be a psychotherapist, a Marriage & Family Therapist, but now I am a RELATIONSHIP COACH.
I have trained as a mental health professional and as a professional coach.
As a coach, I have no physical office, as our work together is primarily over the phone or via video conferencing, e.g. Skype, FaceTime & Zoom.
On a personal note, I am happily married for 28 years. I have two step-daughters and one granddaughter. My husband and I spend the winter in Florida where one daughter and granddaughter live and the reminder of the year in Connecticut where the other daughter lives.
Education: The Ohio State University
• Bachelor of Arts -Speech & Hearing Therapy - 1964
• Master of Science - Early Child Development - 1974
• Ph.D. - Marriage & Family Therapy & Parent Education - 1985
License : Marriage & Family Therapist, State of Connecticut #000373
- Imago Relationship Therapy - Advanced Clinical Member -since 1996
- EMDR International Association - Charter Member - Certified since 1994
- EBT (Emotional Brain Training) since 2006
- Completed Level 2 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Trained as a Life Coach in 2000
- Trained as a Relationship Coach with RCI (Relationship Coaching Institute) in 2016
- American Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
- EMDR International Association
- Imago Relationship International
Previous work experience:
- Ohio State Department of Mental Health - 20 years
- 10 of these years at the Adolescent Psychiatric Hospital