Announcing the publication of a new book:
You have probably found this web site in a search to find a way to go from struggling in your relationship to having a good relationship or even an extraordinary relationship.
When you are struggling, you want to find solutions to end the struggles, pain, and discontent.
Maybe your struggles include:
- Always arguing and bickering
- Thinking you can't agree on anything.
- Feeling criticized and blamed and thinking you can't do anything right.
- Being avoided.
- Not able to communicate calmly and effectively.
- Wondering if you will end up divorced?
Maybe you are:
- Satisfied in a good relationship but would like to have a great relationship.
- Starting to feel a little bored and would like more spark in your life and relationship.
I have heard these and much more from the clients I have seen over the years.
I know that you can have a radically extraordinary relationship if you are willing to make the effort. You can go from pain to pleasure. I know so many that have, including myself.
You're in the right place if you are dreaming of having:
- A relationship that brings you joy instead of conflict.
- Communication and understanding that leads to more closeness and intimacy.
- An equal partnership where you can discuss ideas and create dreams together.
- A partner who listens and understands you, as you do them.
You are not alone. I have helped 1000's of individuals and couples create a secure, loving relationship and a happy, harmonious life with the simple strategies that I can teach you.
If you want to get started right away call me at 203-257-4116 or sign up on the right for my
Free Gift: 3 TIPS TO CREATE AN EXTRAORDINARY RELATIONSHIP
Learn how to:
- Go from good to great, and even to extraordinary
- Stop criticism and blame.
- Calm emotions.
- Talk so others will listen.
- Listen so others will talk feel heard and valued.
- Create safety in your relationship
- Create more closeness, intimacy, compassion, empathy and greater understanding of yourself and your partner.
- Have the confidence and security that what you want and need, you can achieve.
- Have the understandings and skills that you need to create continued success.
- Build a better relationship with yourself and your partner even though you might have thought it was impossible.