Announcing the publication of a new book:
You have probably found this web page in a search to find ways to go from a good relationship to an
extraordinary relationship or to find solutions to end the struggles, pain. and discontent in your
Maybe you are:
Satisfied in a good relationship but would like to have a great relationship
- Maybe you are starting to feel a little bored and would like more spark in your life and reltionship
Or you are struggleing by:
- Constantly arguing and bickering
- Feel you can't agree on anything.
- Feel critized and blamed and can't do anything right.
- Being avoided and not able to communicate calmly and effectively
- Wondering if you will end up divorced?
I have heard these and many more from the clients I have seen over the years.
Also on a personal note, I have had 2 marriages and one divorce with 12 years between the divorce and meeting my second husband (now with over 27 very good years) so I know what it is like. In other words 'been there, done that". I know that you can have a radically extraordinary relatioship if you are willing to make the effort. You cango from pain to pleasure. I have.
You’re in the right place if you are dreaming of having:
- A relationship that brings you joy instead of conflict.
- Communication and understanding that leads to more closeness and intimacy.
- An equal partnership where you can discuss ideas and create dreams together.
- A partner who really listens and understands you, as you do them.
You are not alone. I have helped 1000's of individuals and couples create a secure loving relationship and a happy harmonious life with the simple strategies that will be revealed.
If you want to get started right away sign up on the right for my Free Gift:
3 TIPS TO CREATE AN EXTRAORDINARY RELATIONSHIP
Learn how to:
Go from good to great to extraordinary
- Stop criticism and blame.
- Calm emotions..
- Talk so others will listen.
- Create safety in your relationship
- Listen so that your partner will feel heard and valued.
- Communicate more effectively so that you can experience more closeness, intimacy, compassion, empathy and greater understanding of yourself and others.
- Have the confidence and security that what you want and need you can achieve.
- Have the understandings and skills that you need to create continued success.
- Build a better relationship with yourself and a partner today even though you might have thought it was hopeless.
As a Relationship Coach I want to offer the accepted definition of coaching from ICF (International Coaching Federations) -